Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 10'

New Camera
Nick completely surprised me with this new camera! It is so amazing! He knew how bad I wanted one. I love it! Thanks again babe! *I have the best husband* Seriously!

These are some of the great photos I have taken so far with it!


My beautiful sister!



I could not believe how cool these clouds looked! The sun was just hitting them right to give off a neat color.

I took my little brother out to the park and for a drive the other day! He is so stinkin cute!

This picture is too funny! This is how Teagan holds the hose when he is getting his water balloon ready to be filled!


Norman is doing well! Just in case you were wondering... ;)


Goodbye Eye Cessories
I worked my last day at Eye Cessories in July. I had worked there for about 3 years. Over 4,200 hours I spent in that store (yes, I added up the hours ;)). It was kind of weird leaving, but I'm excited to be working at Sun Stop in the Southtowne mall.



1st Hair Cut by the Wife
I cut Nick's hair for the 1st time! I wanted to learn how to do it so that I can just cut it from now on. I have to say I think I did a pretty good job! Nick was a little nervous at first, but was surprised that it actually looked really good!
Before...

After...


Girls Weekend
In July I got to go on a girls weekend trip with some of my best friends. It was so fun to get away for a bit. I loved the shopping, eating out, movie, and long girl talks (especially in a hot tub at midnight)! :)

I'm sure glad these two had a lot of room, because...
we didn't ;)...

Books!
These are all the books I have read so far this year. I have to say they have ALL been really good!


Homework :/! I sure can't wait for Nick to be done with school. He only has about a year left!


Happy 4th Of July!

This year for the 4th of July Nick and I went to watch fire works with his family the day before and then went to my sisters with my family the day of.

Our poor children, they will be smothered with kisses!

I had to steal this from my sisters blog.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have been busy doing some really fun things! I love your new camera and the pics are amazing!! I would love to read some of those books you are reading for book club...can I borrow some? Love you guys!