Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 10'

Welcome Spring!
I love this time of year! This cute little tree is just outside our house! I love it!



Welcome baby Taelyn!
My older sister just had her 3rd girls almost 2 weeks ago! She is the sweetest thing!
Chelsie right after having Taelyn! She still looks gorgeous right after having a baby!

Baby Tae!

Not good... It makes me a little too baby hungry ;)!

Baby fingers are the best, and she has the longest fingers on a newborn I have ever seen!


April Book Club!
For April's book club we read Team of Rivals! It's all about Abraham Lincoln and his terms in office! He really was an amazing man! It was surprisingly a really good book! I definitely recommend it! It made me want to read more books about history!

-This is just some of the amazing food we always have at book club! :)
We all wore red, white, and blue to get into the patriotic spirit...

Festival of Colors!
I'm so sad that we could not go this year, but these are some pics of last years Holi festival of colors! It was so much fun! Thousands of people get together to celebrate the beginning of spring and throw colored flower! It was such a blast, you could hardly breath for the first few minutes when everyone threw their flower!








Art & Soup Celebration
For culture club we went to an art and soup celebration. There were tons of artists and their work, and tons of restaurants came so we could try their soups! It was so much fun to try all the different soups and they were all so yummy! All of the artists were so amazing as well!







Getting together with the fam!
I love getting together with my whole family. Celebrating birthdays and just being together is the best!

I love all my nieces...

...and so does Nick! :)


March Book Club
For March's book club we read A Great and Terrible Beauty! It was SO good!

2 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

You guys have been busy having fun! I didnt know you went to the Festival of Colors... I want to go next year!
P.S. Thanks for keeping us company this week!!

Jillian Rose said...

Shalease! I love that book! I read the trilogy and they're super addicting! Your book club sounds way fun. How do you choose the books your going to read?