Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010

Welcome 2010! I can't believe how fast last year went! I feel like SO much happened in 2009. The best part about welcoming the new year is we got to spend it with our families and the ones we love!

NEW YEARS EVE
For new Years Eve we went to Joe's Crab Shack with Nick's family! Welcoming the new year with some awesome food :)!

...and of coarse a spectacular movie. We saw Avatar and it was absolutely amazing!!!
Nick just looking VERY handsome!!!
And of coarse hanging out with my family during the New Years break!
My brother Teagan w/ my niece Hallie. It's so cute, they look about as opposite as could be, but they are the best of friends!

Just showin some love! My other niece Ady with Teagan!

3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Haha, I stole both pics of my girls off your blog! They are so funny! I cant believe it is already 2010!! Times flies! Looks like you guys had a fun New Year though! We really want to go see Avatar too!

Brittney said...

Hey sis! Love your blog. I also had to steal some pics...hope that's ok. You two make a beautiful couple. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas...love the tree. Can't wait to see ya. Love ya!

*Kelly* said...

I didn't know you guys liked sea food so much! Your pictures are so cute and your blog is really coming along! I hope your further along in your reading than I am for our Little Women book club, I've only just begun!
Kelly